Paranormal Phenomena/Strange event

Question
My Mom was passing away slowly in a Hospice care center ,,I was very distraught and went outside with my boyfriend to sit in a gazebo,It was a Sunny ,calm day,out of nowhere a burst of something crossed my shoulder and side of my face ,male voice calling my name,any input on this please!My boyfriend also heard it ,he grabbed my hand and said lets get out of here

Answer
Hello Susan,

Thanks for writing.

Voices calling your name is a common demonic tactic. Unfortunately in places of death and suffering there are negative entities as well. Some of them are attached to patients until death. Hospitals, firehouses, EMT stations, etc. who deal with an endless parade of dying people are exposed to demonic activities all the time. I have removed entities from several such places.

You were right to leave ASAP. If you have had or have paranormal activity around you, please be vigilant about your safety. Ghosts are demonic guises so don't be lulled into complacency with the idea that "needy ghosts" should be allowed to stay. They are not dead human souls, relatives, historical characters or otherwise. They are deceitful monsters.

Best,
Christine
www.seergrouprescue.com  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry