Parenting K-6 Kids/6 year old impatient in classroom

Carol wrote at 2016-02-20 02:04:58
The above is a poor response. Jumping right to the possibility of ADHD because of excessive talking!? And then to an accommodation plan? There are lots of creative ideas to help little ones in the classroom who are chatty. That's just good teaching. Carol M.Ed

Parenting K-6 Kids

Leslie Truex

I am a parent of two, but also I'm a social worker with over 15 year experience working with children and families. I can provide many tips and techniques to help with child behavior, interventions for specific behavioral issues, ideas to help children through difficult times such as divorce or grief, hints on keeping the family running smoothly, and tips for developing confident, happy children.

I have a master's in social work and over 15 years experience working with children and families. I have worked in schools, public health, mental health and adoption agencies providing parent education courses and children's groups.

BA in Psychology and MSW.