Parenting K-6 Kids/How would a child feel toward her father?

Question
How would a child feel toward her father? Her mother tells her that she has a very good father, and makes her see her father every weekend. He tells her that the only reason why she is alive today is because he does not have to pay her mother child support in the following countries, Australia, Canada, New Zeeland, United Kingdom and the United States. He tells her that if he was legally required to pay her mother child support in those legal jurisdictions he would never have had sex with her mother and she would not be alive today.

Answer
Hello again,

I think this question should be directed to the daughter. She should be able to tell you how she feels toward her father. I'm a bit confused, though. It sounds like the father may be saying some inappropriate things to his daughter. And, if so, why is the mother insisting that he is a good father? I guess he could still be a good father in other respects, but this does sound inappropriate. If you want to know how she feels, ask her.

Parenting K-6 Kids

Leon Scott Baxter