Parenting Stepchildren/MY HUSBAND HATES MY KIDS

Wendy wrote at 2008-07-30 15:34:57
J.L.

Thank you for your reply, however, although I have a good job, my car...is in his name and it's too much for me to afford if I leave, my credit is a work in progress. So while, I know the urgency and need to take my kids and go, I simply don't know how to do it.

Wendy wrote at 2008-09-10 17:47:20
Also, the house is his as well.  Yes, I'm still there.  It's worse now, it's almost like he's keeping me broke on purpose to keep from leaving. All of a sudden he tells me he can't help w/ groceries or the cell phone bill...huh?! He makes more than I do per hour on top of his retirement check (which has always covered the household bills) his truck is paid for, he's banking money and keeping me broke!  I have no idea what to do.

mary wrote at 2008-09-26 14:24:56
Damm girl!!! get out now it is only going to get worse!! he is a truck driver; yes i will sterotype here,,,agrressive on speed and arrogant... cut your losses now ASAP in order for you to heal and move on..its not your fault.

Ke ke wrote at 2009-03-26 05:05:36
I googled this and wow it makes me feel a little bit better. My boyfriend said that he doesn't want to get married because of my children. He feels like they don't clean good enough, and they never put anything back, and they touch things that are not for them, and that they don't keep their room clean all the time. He never says anything to the kids just me, and he doesn't know how much it hurts to hear that, I'm trying to make it work but he never says anything to the kids they think that he's the greatest thing since sliced bread "the fun parent" it bums me out but he takes them to soccer, and basketball games and makes sure they have everything they need. I think he has too much respect for himself to make a child feel less of their self. So I can't say get rid of him cause when you love someone you try to make things work. Try to get him to go to counseling or just have a talk and say what you feel. Some men were treated like that by their fathers and thats how they treat their kids, and others kids.  I wouldn't say divorce him right off the back, everyone says that cause its so easy. but if he won't work with you, he just doesn't care to be with you or your kids.

Valerie wrote at 2012-10-31 07:42:02
Dear Dr Gboco.   gbocotemple@yahoo.com I hope youíll publish my message! I want to testify the world how authentic you are. I can say from you 1st message that I felt much more confident with you than with any other caster. Itís obvious that you are not here only for money but truly to help people. I thank God I chose you to cast a spell for me. When I read all the bad reports about so many casters I was freaking out to send you so much money but now I donít regret it a second! Henry gave me a phone call only 3 days after I finished the ceremony. Honestly, I wasnít thinking it would have been so fast. I didnít even recognize his voice, it was such a long time I talked to him for the last time! Only 1 week after the end of the spell we met up and we made love all night at his place. It was fantastic and emotionally it was even better than our very first date! Everything happened as you promised and I thank you for your sincerity. Much love.

LOVETH wrote at 2013-02-12 11:02:23
Hello every one my Name is LOVETH. I will love to thank Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com and share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man.., When i called her she never picked my calls, She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said, she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com  I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck: hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com .ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: (hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com) you are the best spell caster that can help solve any problem i will always give thanks to you.

kasha wrote at 2013-02-23 14:30:26
- I am kasha i lives in uk and i was in a serious relationship with my ex guy for three good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us.. Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to one of the spiritual diviner (maduraitemple@yahoo.com).at first i thought it was not going to be possible and i contacted him i was ask to come up with a little requirement,so i did what i was ask to do, after 3 days i was in my office when my ex guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me,so ever since we have been happily married with one kid my lovely baby(Ceslav)...i wish you the best of luck...

anna wrote at 2013-02-24 05:46:28
I am Anna from USA,my boyfriend left me for the past 3 years,i try all my best to get him,my effort was in vine.we both love our self.my best friend Vivian was very jealous because we both love each other.she contacted a white witch.and she make me to be very seek.during the period that i was sick,she snatch my loving boy friend from me,when i had that she have snatch my lovely boy i became more sick and i almost lost my life,not knowing that she also bewitch my lovely guy(Micheal)so i read a magazine on how Dr Cafai help people to cure their sickness and help to unite relationship as well,i contacted him immediately,and told him my sickness and about my boyfriend,shortly he right to me and told me my girlfriend was behind all my problems,that she contacted a white witch.to snatch my guy and make me to be sick,he cure my sickness within a week and he also cast a spell that bring back my lovely boyfriend.and broke away the white witch.The only thing he as me to do is to share my testimony to the world.now i am so comfortable with my relationship.this man was godsend to me and he also make my dreams comes true,we are happily married with a bouncing baby boy.thinks to the great prophet Walter, his email is cafaispiritualtemple@yahoo.com.he is 100% real and ready to solve any problem you encounter.magic is real,believe it.

victoria wilson wrote at 2013-04-07 09:07:17
I have been married to my husband for 24 years and live with him for 4 years before that a total of 28 years together. we have a wonderful daughter who loved us dearly, my husband went to work in New York because he could not find work in our home state. while I am working and taking care of our child and preparing to move for her to go to college there so we would be together again, I found out that he is cheating on me, when I confront him he lied and lied over and over again, and he keep on telling me that I need help that some thing is wrong with me and he is there to work and to keep us happy and making preparation for us to move, and I only accusing him, until one day his girl friend cousin called and told me everything I was saying for 18 months, but he keep on denied all of it. till when i saw a testimony online were Dr asika stop someone husband from cheating on his wife and also contact him for help.

i was told what was wrong with my husband that make him cheat all the time, funny enough Dr asika asked me to choose the service i want whether 24hours or 48 hour delivery i choose 24 hour at mid night my husband called me asking for forgiveness.

i having a wonderful marriage today is because of Dr asika i will always share this testimony to the whole world.

because so m,any people out there have the same problem, if you need any help in your marriage life please contact Dr asika on his private mail via>asikaspelltemple@yahoo.com

maria wrote at 2013-04-11 23:55:19
I AM SO HAPPY GIVEN THESE TESTIMONY AND I AM TELL EVERYONE THE GOOD WORK OF DR IMOMOH SPELL TEMPLE AND WHAT HE DID FOR AND MY FAMILY,,MY NAME IS MRS MARIA GREGORY AND I AM FROM USA AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY FAMILY ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR THE PAST 15YEARS AND WE WERE A HAPPY FAMILY AND TILL ONE SUDDEN DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME BACK FROM WORK AND I GREETED HIM HE DID NOT ANSWER ME AND I NOTICE SO I WHEN TO HIM AND ASK HIM WHAT IS THE MATTER AND SUDDEN HE STARTED BEATING ME AND I CRIED AND HE DID NOT STOP,SO THE NEXT MORNING HE LEFT THE HOME AND DID NOT COME BACK AGAIN I AND MY KIDS WERE TRYING TO FINE HIM BUT NO RESULT TILL I SAW HIM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN A SHOPPING MOORE AND I WAS SO IN PAIN AND I STARTED LOOKING FOR HELP AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MANY SPELL CASTER BUT THEIR COULD NOT HELP ME AND I EVEN DID NOT BELIEVE IN SPELL AGAIN TILL A FRIEND OF MY IN THE OFFICE INTRODUCE ME TO A MAN CALLED DR IMOMOH AND WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS GOING TO HELP ME AND I DID NOT EVEN BELIEVE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEIR ALWAYS SAY BUT I JUST TRUST TO MY GREATNESS SURPRISE WHEN I WAS IN THE HOUSE I SAW MY PHONE AND WHEN I CHECK IS MY HUSBAND BEGGING ME THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HIM FOR HE HAS DONE TO ME AND I FORGIVE BECAUSE THE DR TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HIM AND LOVE HIM AGAIN SO I AM TELL YOU NOW THAT I AM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH FOR THE GREAT HELP DR IMOMOH SPELL TEMPLE DID FOR ME AND IF YOU WANT TO GET CONTACT WITH HIM VIA EMAIL IS :imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com AND IF YOU ARE IN ANY PROBLEM I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT HE CAN ALSO SOLVE IT OKAY,,

HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEM,THANK YOU SO SO MUCH DR IMOMOH,EMAIL HIM:imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com

sandra wrote at 2013-06-01 09:22:38
My name is Sandra and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr Osoba, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: osobaspelltemple@yahoo.com  

SHARON wrote at 2013-07-03 10:56:23

i am miss Sharon from U K,  I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DRMARKROBBIN for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found drmarkrobbinspelltemple@yahoo.com a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 10 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till  the rest of his life with me. DRMARKROBBIN released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I'm writing this testimony right now I'm the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that's why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DRMARKROBBIN for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as she has done mine for me, she will definitely help you too. drmarkrobbinspelltemple@yahoo.com

elen wrote at 2013-07-09 17:49:44
Thank you thank you DR IMOMOH for what you have just done, for helping me getting my husband who left me with two kids years ago to me I thank you so much the great ogodomi of imomohspelltemple@hotmail.com for Bringing back my family i am great full and will always be if you also Need his help his email (imomohspelltemple@hotmail.com ) My name is elen jones I am from spain i want to share my happiness with the general public of what DR imomoh of india but now in africa has done for me in the last few weeks i was once in love this guy called McCarty we in love with each other until traveled out of my state for two year and we promise ourselves to be together forever, but before return from my journey he where now having another lover when i try to come back to he. He told me i should go away i love him so much that i could not let he go just like that then i told a friend about it and she advice me and recommend this man imomoh for me when i visit he at imomohspelltemple@hotmail.com he only ask me to buy some items for sacrifices to help me get my ex back and he actually did it and it work well and today I am happy with incase any one is out there with same problem or any kind I advice he or she to contact this man today at imomohspelltemple@hotmail.com and with what he did for me I believe he can also help you thank once again Dr Imomoh

christabel wrote at 2013-07-30 23:51:24

My name is Miss Christabel and Iím from Canada.

I am shearing this testimony to the whole world especially anyone who needs help.

No matter your your problem thereís only one temple to get this help thereís nothing too big that Dr onunu can't handle,the oracle was always there to answer any question I had and was always quick in responding to my questions or any problem I had. This grate temple have showed me power by reuniting me and my husband after a separation of two years my life was tuning apart before a friend introduce me to this grate temple where i became a woman again.

my marriage was over with many problems, i was unable to conceive, and my husband was having financial difficulty, and his family people said i was the course of all this problem they make my husband who love me so much divorce me i was confuse till a friend gave me this email that i contacted and today my life is a testimony with a baby to show for it and stable finance also,

all thanks to Dr anunu who did all this in my life and in my family who make me to smile as a mother i am forever indebted to you sir because you have done what no man can do in my life.

i promise you sir that i will share this testimony to the whole world.

you reading this testimony my problem might not be your problem yours might be touching than my own or even less but this is the only one who can help you there are others who are there for the sake of money but my papa Dr anunu is here to help you and i contact him on his mail. anunuspelltemple@ymail.com you will be glad contacting him.

mercy wrote at 2013-08-04 12:32:17
Iím Mercy brown by name I have a few testimony to share with you all about myself, I was in a relationship with this guy and for 3years and we were about getting married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask me for a divorce and we both agreed and after 4months I head that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr. Madurai the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again Iím so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

rose wrote at 2013-09-02 09:37:43
MY IS Rose Clinton i am from UK and i am a married woman with an husband a some lovely kids and i am a successful worker a my company were i work and i am here to share a good work for a great spell caster of help in my time of needs and he is these Dr imomohspelltemple@gmail.com is a man who treat everyone like their is own children and he his so understanding and kind,and not at all a SCAM!and i had some problems with my husband and he left me and my kids and left with nothing and i cried all day and i was a woman who never believe in anything spell caster because i used to hear different story about them and their SCAM activities and i was so badly hurt by my husband and one day in my office i was crying the problems affected me at my place of work and a very good friend of me,walk into my office and meant me crying and ask why i explained everything to her and she laugh and ask why are you laughing she said she have also been through that same problem by her husband and she introduce me to a spell caster name Dr (imomohspelltemple@gmail.com)and after everything he ask me to do i have did then,o my greatest surprise three days later my husband was out side my house crying for forgiveness to take him back,we are now stronger than ever before,we are now strong family and i thank this kind man this his contact email.imomohspelltemple@gmail.com

miline wrote at 2013-09-10 17:56:42

It is really amazing! I contacted you in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went threw a similar situation and she told me that you had helped her. I cant say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to you. After discussing the resolution with you, your getting your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me,but he has left his wife and now were are engaged, we are getting married next year, I don't know what I would have done without you. I believe in you,you are my guardian angel.if you need his help contact email address dr egbenakhuespelltimple@gmail.com  

Conrald Eve wrote at 2013-10-10 18:31:43
My name is Conrad Eve, my family and i live together live in USA. It was after seven years i got to discover that my Husband was unfaithful to me. I didn't know what was going on at first but as he got deep in the affair with his new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks. I notice that he no longer light up when i touch him or kiss him in his neck and his chest cos he really liked it when i did that, he also usually get naked in front of me but when he started seeing that woman he stopped it. I remember asking him if i have done anything that makes him feel irritated when i am around him then he gives silly excuses that he has been feeling stressed up and that he need space for a while. I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy going on. I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on. And in a week time he brought me prove that my Husband that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with his high school lover. I had picture of him walking out a of a restaurant with her and many other photo of them kissing in public like he will never be caught by someone that knows he is my Husband. I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together he could  do this to me. That same night i showed him the pictures that i got from my private investigator. He didn't look at it before saying, that he is seeing someone and he know that i just found out about it. Then he said that he is in love with her. At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill him but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me because i was so much in love with him to even think of thinking to hurt him. As time goes on he asked for a divorce and got it and i got custody of our daughter and i weep everyday seeing my daughter with out being around her daddy. I just couldn't get my mind off my Husband and all i could think about was getting him back and  live as every family should. For a year i tried all i could to get him back with the help of my seven year old daughter. Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of his friend but turned out all bad. I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive. And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER DR. KAHIOKO really made my life much better because he gave me my family back. He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and i should believe that he had the power to help me. Like he said, he was going to do something that will make him reset his love and affection for me just as it has always been. My Husband told me he woke up and realized that he should have never left me that i am all he needs.To make thing clear, his life with his high school lover was great before DR. KAHIOKO cast the spell, they had no disagreement on anything. My Husband said it himself that why he broke up with her is something he can not explain just that he woke up on the same bed with her after a very romantic night saying he is breaking up with her for no reason at all. Only DR. KAHIOKO can do such a thing, contact him to solve your problem with his email drkahiokosolutionhome@gmail.com

ANGELINA wrote at 2013-10-15 02:37:13

I m ANGELINA from RUSSIA,My ex lover now [husband] is back and we are happily married with kids and i m here to gave thanks and appreciation to Dr MAXI the spell caster of maxispelltemple@yahoo.com for all the time He stood by me,for all the truth He make me see,for all the happiness He brought into my life,for all the wrongs He make right,for every of my dreams He make come through and for the help i found in Him,i am grateful and thankful unto Him,He was the one that helped me all,He never let me fall,He was the one that saw me through it all,He was .my source of strength when i was weak,He was my voice when i couldn`t speak,He was my eyes when i couldn`t see,He saw the pain wasn`t good for me,He lifted me were i couldn`t reach,i m everything i m today because You helped me,i m so happy my husband is back in my life at last,His email is maxispelltemple@yahoo.com,A temple were sorrows are dropped and happiness is gain in return.

wayne joy wrote at 2013-10-16 00:29:52
My name is joy and I base in USA...ďMy life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called High Priest ADODO which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped High Priest ADODO 's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. High Priest ADODO is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High Priest ADODO anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:{adodospelltemple@gmail.com}.  

wayne joy wrote at 2013-10-16 00:43:38

wayne joy wrote at 2013-10-16 00:43:47

trina williams wrote at 2013-11-10 08:43:42
THANKS TO THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER DR KEK ODIN WHO HELPED ME BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND TO BACK HOME TO MY KIDS.

I AM TRINA WILLIAMS. I WAS MARRIED TO MR HUSBAND WILLIAMS SCOTCH FOR SEVEN YEARS AND WE LIVED HAPPILY TOGETHER UNTIL A CERTAIN DAY HE JUST WOKE UP FROM SLEEP TO TELL ME THAT HE DOES NOT LOVE ME ANY MORE. AT FIRST I TAUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT WITH TIME I BECAME TO SEE THAT HE WAS SERIOUS.WE ALREADY HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER AND I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR MY THIRD BABY. SO A DAY CAME WHEN HE JUST ARRANGED HIS BAGS AND SAID HE WAS LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR GOOD AND NOT LONGER INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP. I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THEY BOTH TRAVELED OUT OF THE STATE. AS I WAS READING THROUGH THE INTERNET ABOUT DIVORCE, I READ ABOUT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER DR KEKE SO I CONTACTED HIM FOR HELP. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT IN JUST 24 HOURS, THAT MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO COM BACK. I NEVER BELIEVED HIM UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME TO THE HOUSE ASKING FOR MY FORGIVENESS. NOW WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH OUR KIDS. YOU CAN CONTACT DR KEKE TODAY AT greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com   or call him on +2348104181322 once again contact him at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com. HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER AND SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND PREDICAMENTS.  

wayne joy wrote at 2013-12-19 22:29:48

jose lillian wrote at 2013-12-23 00:56:32
THANKS TO GREAT DR ASIJE FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS

i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids where so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster DR ASIJE testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr ASIJE and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ASIJE, i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ASIJE and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him his email is drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com   he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again hi email address is drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him through his private website at

http://drasijesolutionhome.webs.com

he is the best in casting of spell of the following:

1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.

(10)if you want to stop your divorce.

(11)if you want to divorce your husband.

(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.

(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.

once again the email address is drasijesolutionhome@gmail.com contact him immediately or contact through his website at http://drasijesolutionhome.webs.com

Gwen wrote at 2014-11-20 11:34:08
I'm Gwen James from usa. My husband left me for no reason on 13th of June 2010. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself and I've tried so many spell casters but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about this spell caster called Great Osoba who helped her on her own situation when her husband left her. But at first i didn't believe it because i' ve tested so many of them and it didn't work. she begged me further so I decided to try this spell caster called Great Osoba. I contacted him and i told him my problems and gave him all the necessary information he required. He just laughed and told me never to worry that my husband will call me back in less than two days and i believed, and after he has finished casting the spell my husband called me and started begging. He apologized and came back to me crying for a second chance. Today i and my husband live happily like never before. I can really say that this spell caster is powerful because of his work my husband is home again. I'm now a very happy woman and ever since he has shown me love like never before. Thank you Great Osoba I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email: Greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com   he will solve any problem you are facing now. Just contact him and see his work. once again thank you Great Osoba.

Gwen Marcus wrote at 2014-11-23 04:55:34
I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Great Dr Okiriguo a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Gwen Marcus and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great  spell caster called Great Dr Okiriguo which i met online on one faithful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lovers, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, hiv and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Stella, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Great Dr Okiriguo's email address.  After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Great Dr Okiriguo has said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Great Dr Okiriguo is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Great Dr Okiriguo now on

Okiriguoloveandsolutionhome@yahoo.com   he will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Great Dr Okiriguo for your good deeds and may your good and powerful gods always reward you for your good deeds.  

Gwen Marcus wrote at 2014-11-23 04:58:07

Gwen Marcus wrote at 2014-11-24 04:49:38

Batista Elissa wrote at 2015-02-17 13:37:03
Hello Good Day Yo You All In One Peace, I Am Batista Elissa, From Iceland, Here Is My Testimony About A Wonderful Spell Caster Who Helped Me Restore My Broken Marriage, Dr Tanasia Jobs Via (tanasiajobs210@gmail.com) My Husband Left And Broke Up With Me For No Reason To Tell, And I Found Out That This Wonderful Spell Doctor Helps Heal A Friend Of Mine From HIV, So I Decided To Contact Her And Tell Her My Problems As Well, She Told Me All Is Done,And It Came To Pass Just As The Woman Has Said, If You Are In Any Family Problem Or Spiritual Problems She Can Also Be A Blessing To You As Well.. Thanks

Jacqueline Ashley wrote at 2015-06-27 05:19:04
Hello i am Jacqueline Ashley ,from Canada, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my lover left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr Etiosa the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr Etiosa about how my ex lover left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My lover called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my lover called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Etiosa at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: DRETIOSA@YAHOO.COM and get your problems solve like me..  

Rose James wrote at 2015-07-19 15:40:16
I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Dr Oga a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Rose James and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great  spell caster called Dr Oga which i met online on one fateful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lover, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Anita, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Oga's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Dr Oga said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Dr oga is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Dr Oga now on  Drogaperfectspells@yahoo.com   or just visit  Drogaperfectspells.blogspot.com    and see so many he has helped that are testifying about his good work. He will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Dr Oga for your good deeds.

Parenting Stepchildren

J.L. Slipak