Parenting Stepchildren/My wife cant cope with my kids, her step kids

Marj wrote at 2013-02-27 11:36:44
This is exactly how I feel. Except that I am the wife. Actually your wife is more lucky because she's able to see your kids during weekend only Can you imagine living with that kind of kids in one house everyday.. The reason I went to this site is because I'm starting to feel unhappy with my married life. I know I love my husband and I don't want my two kids to have a broken family. But I just cannot take his kids anymore. I would say they are the laziest kid (17 and 15 yr old) I have ever met. They don't even respect me especially the 15 yr old one.

I am a very organize person. I want my house to be always clean and neat. And my husbands kids are vice versa which I hate most. I want them out of our house but I know it's impossible maybe until they get married. I really don't know if I can wait for that. Don't know what to do.

Marj wrote at 2013-02-27 11:36:54

Parenting Stepchildren

J.L. Slipak