Parenting --Teens/Sucking Off Multiple Boys

frankap wrote at 2009-06-28 14:11:46
This is about as liberated as life can get!  Iím a little jealous that it wasnít me with these boys.  Were you just a little bit interested?   Itís only natural.

No, this is not common (unfortunately), but donít many of us wish it was?  

Is there anything more to add?  Well, your daughter should be careful not to get any sexually tansmitted infections (STIs).  Although she has stated (quite rightly) that you have no place in her sex life, it wouldnít do any harm to leave some information of this nature lying around.

Iím glad youíve raised such a non-comformist daughter.  You should be very proud!  

satan wrote at 2011-05-01 07:45:01
the answer before mine is by an obviusly delutionally religious man... if your daughter wants to suck dick let her.... on and PS, obviously this is a fake queston designed to spread religius propaganda!

sols wrote at 2011-12-16 18:42:51
I think being that you stayed and watched you were a bit jeleous of your daughter.  

studmuffin wrote at 2012-08-05 07:07:22
truyh is some of my best friends   had constant oral xex....and they were very much loved for there generosity

jetjock wrote at 2012-09-21 03:29:02
some young girls are turned on to oral sex at an early age and enjoy doing it.  my g/f told me when she was 12, she was walking to school in the rain and a neighbor man, 42 gave her a ride. when she got in she saw he was masterbating and out of curiousity -watxched him he put her hand on him and when he came, she leaned over and sucked him. after that she began sucking boys about 16 and once at a party she sucked off 12 guys at once including a man30. she will see guys or men at the mall, ask for a ride and suck off strangers. she loves sucking guys off and several at a time. she was open to me about this and now it turns me on to watch her do it. weird but real.

eden wrote at 2015-03-18 07:01:38
my mom when my twin brother and i were raised in nudist home were nursed nude  both at same time while she massaged us..., with us ,by our hippie aunt who live with us... and she taught us how to do sixty-nine as she watched,,,,and also did oral with us she later died from a drunk driver... ..,so you see there is a lot of this oral going on behind closed doors..at puberty ..we got sucked off also by several teen girls all with us  same time,this happened quite often

Parenting --Teens

Kjirstin