Parenting --Teens/23 yr old son working as male prostitute to fund his fiancee's wedding...

Ethan wrote at 2013-02-26 04:15:49
Put the brakes on, you are meddling in your sons personal business.  You know how many women have slept with other women and no one gives it a second thought.  But guys have a different standard?  Your son and his girlfriend are grown up and have to learn for themselves.  The girl probably has her suspicions he's at least bisexual to begin with,  girls just know these things and most are cool about it.  As for the prozzy part so what, he was making some fun thrilling money, dont make anyhting of it unless he stops going to university.  Chill!!!

Parenting --Teens

Richard Taylor