Parenting --Teens/Puberty and curiosity

michael wrote at 2010-07-01 09:15:46
I have to agree with the other poster. At your son's age his hormones are racing and as an early bllomer he may need some sort of release. Since you have basically banned him from releaving himself at home, he will look for alternatives. The age difference at his age is not really that dramatic and children often do things like show me yours and I'll show you mine...this also sometimes leads to touching as they are curious. In this instance it is a little alarming as you said that he know how and has the ability to ejaculate and he was basically dry humping (is that the correct term?)his friends little sister. I think both of them need to be talked to. At her young age she did not realize what touching him would do and he was looking for release but needs to understand the consequences.

jspooh wrote at 2014-02-22 18:14:31
No, this is not normal.  I am an educator and have been trained in sexuality and in abuse.  This is a big problem and needs to be reported to the appropriate child welfare agency as there are HUGE red flags.  Friend or not, you need to act.

Parenting --Teens

James Windell