Parenting --Teens/Help - someone flipped a switch and my 13 year old daughter has changed

Sue wrote at 2015-02-14 06:32:07
When I was 13 to 14, I did the same thing. I would set my camera up on a tripod, set the timer. I took photos of my self I swim sutes. Topless and nude. Both at home and some times I would walk out in to the country and take photos of my self. I also let my best friend shoot some nudes of me. I would also take photos of her. I would down load the photos to a CD. Other than my best friend. No body but my mom ever seen the photos.  

Parenting --Teens

James Windell