Parenting --Teens/Stealing

Question
What is a punishment that i should use if my son steals from me over 30 times

Answer
Hi Benjamin,

I am going to need more background information about what is going on with your son before I can really give you a good answer. What is he stealing? What is his age? If he is in school, what grade is he in and how well is he doing? Other than stealing, how is his behavior around the house? Are you a single parent or is there another parental figure in the picture? How long has this behavior been going on and what have you done in the past to attempt to stop it?

If you reply with answers to my questions and anything else that you think would be important to know, I will be glad to advise you on some suggested approaches.

Jason Wittman, MPS

Parenting --Teens

Jason Wittman, MPS