Parenting --Teens/What does this tell you about a mother?

What does this tell you about a mother? She divorces her husband because he was involved in a affair. She allows her three-year-old daughter to live with her ex-husband, because he is a very good father and does not want to take her daughter away from her father.

there seems to be more to the story but a quick answer would be either a lack of confidence by the mother or a deep seeded desire not to be responsible for a child that she had with the man she divorced.

this is really a very difficult question to answer, my suggestion is to ask her are obviously very answer and overwhelmed by this situation.  be open and truthful with your mother about your feelings and she may reciprocate in kind.

my best to you

Parenting --Teens

Richard Taylor

I can answer questions regarding parenting and child rearing.

I am the father of Ten children and have been married for over 29 years. My wife and I have adopted two children and have successfully raised into adulthood four of our ten. We are Grandparents and have experience in that area as well.

I have a Masters in Special Education, with over 15 years in education and over 29 years as a successful parent.