Parenting--Toddlers/Infants/Pre-Schoolers/17 month old

My 17 month old son doesn't drink regular milk and I give him up to 5 bottles of chocolate milk 1% partly skimmed milk a day is is that good? My partner doesn't think it's good for him. Should I stop? Give him less or more? Any good and healthy suggestions of what I should try next? P.S we started giving him for month ago now.

Hi Destiny
you can reduce it to 2 bottles. It is important to give children food items in moderation as too much may create problems in the long run.

You can try giving regular milk porridge's made of rice/oats/wheat.

Neha Aggarwal Vakil

Neha Aggarwal Vakil

I am working as a consultant in Child Development and Education. And can answer questions pertaining to the development issues of children aged 0-8 years. The answers will be pertaining to the long term benefit of the children and the family on the whole. More doable by parents themselves, with little perseverance and will.

I have been working in various capacities with children both directly as well as indirectly. My major research area has been early childhood care and education.

Indian Government based research organisations.

Presented papers on various National and International forums for Child Development on parent child interactions, parenting practices and providing appropriate stimulating environment.

Master's in Child Development, TA 101

NCERT fellow (a national apex body of government of India; Member Home Science Syllabus review Committee,NCERT