Parenting--Toddlers/Infants/Pre-Schoolers/17 month old

Question
Hello,
My 17 month old son doesn't drink regular milk and I give him up to 5 bottles of chocolate milk 1% partly skimmed milk a day is is that good? My partner doesn't think it's good for him. Should I stop? Give him less or more? Any good and healthy suggestions of what I should try next? P.S we started giving him for month ago now.

Answer
Hi Destiny
you can reduce it to 2 bottles. It is important to give children food items in moderation as too much may create problems in the long run.

You can try giving regular milk porridge's made of rice/oats/wheat.

Best
Neha Aggarwal Vakil

Parenting--Toddlers/Infants/Pre-Schoolers

Neha Aggarwal Vakil