hallo neha, i  have ten month old girl,her behaviour suddnely change from eight days.first 9 month she is very quite and calm  . in last week  8 days she she was ill since then she is very  cranky.cry in high pitched i really dont know how to behave so please guide me

Hi Kirti

I can understand your concern and helplessness. However this is too limited an information to provide you with any sort of guidance. Some of the possible reason for crankiness is change in child's schedule, stomach trouble, new foods being introduced and the most likely the child is teething.

Details will help me provide you with right guidance.

All the Best
Neha Aggarwal Vakil

Neha Aggarwal Vakil

I am working as a consultant in Child Development and Education. And can answer questions pertaining to the development issues of children aged 0-8 years. The answers will be pertaining to the long term benefit of the children and the family on the whole. More doable by parents themselves, with little perseverance and will.

I have been working in various capacities with children both directly as well as indirectly. My major research area has been early childhood care and education.

Indian Government based research organisations.

Presented papers on various National and International forums for Child Development on parent child interactions, parenting practices and providing appropriate stimulating environment.

Master's in Child Development, TA 101

NCERT fellow (a national apex body of government of India; Member Home Science Syllabus review Committee,NCERT