Parenting--Toddlers/Infants/Pre-Schoolers/Behavior problem

My 3 yr old daughter goes to playschool from more than a year now.her teachers counts her in cooperative and disciplined student who does little mischiefs but on a contrary in home she is very mischievous and stubborn.from some time she is behaving rebellious ill mannered..screams n doesn't listen to us at all.we have tried everything soft care n punishments but seems nothing is working...and yes her haemoglobin level is low that is 10.3.
Please help

Hi Neha

Sorry there was some issue that the question first got rejected.

First regarding the HB... i would suggest you to take it on priority and consult your pediatrician. You can simultaneously start with home remedies like introducing atleast two dates in diet, replacing sugar with Jaggary, beet root, pomegranate etc.

Regarding the behaviour issue- i suggest stick to the illmanaredness ...explain her why she should not not be behaving this way in a clear manner... and strict repremands for it.
For further suggesstion on ways to handle this i would need some instances from you in order to understand the temperament.

Neverthless, it is important to take care of the Hb first... increased levels of Hb will help in increased attantion span as well.

All the best
Neha Aggarwal Vakil

Neha Aggarwal Vakil

I am working as a consultant in Child Development and Education. And can answer questions pertaining to the development issues of children aged 0-8 years. The answers will be pertaining to the long term benefit of the children and the family on the whole. More doable by parents themselves, with little perseverance and will.

I have been working in various capacities with children both directly as well as indirectly. My major research area has been early childhood care and education.

Indian Government based research organisations.

Presented papers on various National and International forums for Child Development on parent child interactions, parenting practices and providing appropriate stimulating environment.

Master's in Child Development, TA 101

NCERT fellow (a national apex body of government of India; Member Home Science Syllabus review Committee,NCERT