Parenting--Toddlers/Infants/Pre-Schoolers/babys development

Question
Hi my baby boy entered 6th month..but till now he s not rolling over.i mean i make him to sleep on his back ,but he is not turning over,to his tummy yet.but recently he started doing that.but not much often n also he could not able to take out his hand where ch is in between his tummy and ground.i came to know that babies roll over when they are in 4th month and crawl in 6 7months ...and they toddle in 10th month .but ma baby is still not ever turning over...im so worried,and also babies of his age are doing some sounds very often but he is not doing much.but he is active and reacts for everything....
plzz suggest me i nned to take him to doc or do something...plz rply

Answer
Hi Bhagya,

For some children these activities take longer than usual. As a first step consult a pediatrician for checking of the vitals and check delays if any.

Simultaneously start massaging the child and provide toys and encouragement for him to do the task.

All the best

Parenting--Toddlers/Infants/Pre-Schoolers

Neha Aggarwal Vakil