Parenting--Toddlers/Infants/Pre-Schoolers/123 Magic

What is your opinion on 123 a Magic? I want to get it but not sure how good it is. Thank you, Donna Mundy

Dear Donna,

I have not reviewed it previously. A quick internet search and reading the website I have to say it has my attention as it does not include spanking or shaming. It appears to include information on children's developmental stages and what is appropriate expectations which are always the issues when it comes to working with parents and the problems with children.

Without a total review I can endorse it however on the surface it appears to be a good idea.

Dr. Mary Kay Keller
Author of Hassle Free Bedtime
and Journal you way home: Writing you way through the unholy trinity.  

Dr. Mary Kay Keller

Ask me about my research on Fathers and their babies! I presented the only TED talk on Fathering to date. I answer questions concerning Infants & Toddlers & the developmental stages that they are in and referral information when necessary. It doesn`t matter what the psychological or emotional behavior they are exhibiting. What matters is that you ask the questions & search out solutions! My individual private confidential services are listed here. My books and creative arts are listed here Do come and visit today! Dr. Kellers' Blogging. Post your questions 24/7.

¿Quieres hacer preguntas en español? Haga clic aquí para pedir en español y traducir al Inglés.

I have worked with Infants & Toddlers of teen parents, single parents, parents, , military parents, gay parents, alternative caregivers & grandparents raising grandparents. I was trained as an Infant Massage Instructor and in the Nurturing Parenting Education program. I have knowledge of breastfeeding, developmental play, intuitive parenting, appropriate boundaries and rule setting with toddlers, potty training, and developmental stages. I work with all parents and caregivers of babies, toddlers and preschoolers.

Social Service Workers License, National Council on Family Relations, Nurturing Parenting Educator, Infant Massage Instructor

Loving Touch - Why Babies Need Massaged. International Attachment Parenting Journal Fathering Journal of Behavioral and Social Sciences

Education: A.A., B.S. Honors, (Psychology & Sociology), S.S.W., Masters, & PhD Child and Family Studies (bonding & attachment). Confidential services and books are on my website.

International Who's Who of Professionals & Honors in Psychology

Parents, caregivers, grand-parents raising grand-children, foster & adoptive parents, single parents & teen parents, relative care and all who were caring for infant & toddlers!