Parenting--Toddlers/Infants/Pre-Schoolers/Baby bottles

Hi Mary Kay!
I am working on an article for and am looking for someone who can give me advice on how to choose the best baby bottle. Do you have any thoughts on this? If I use your quote in my article, do you have a website or twitter handle you would like to include?
Thanks so much!

Hi Kelly, My apologies for taking so long! This is unusual for me. First my father past away and then I nearly lost my dog to an undiagnosed heart condition. Currently my aunt is passing on. It was a rough couple of months to say the least. I am assuming you have moved on from this question. I would be the least of the experts to assist you as I chose to breastfeed. Didn't do baby bottles. You are more than welcome to visit my website for any other articles that you would like to write. I have recently published a peer reviewed article about my research on fathers. There are two articles not published on the National Fatherhood Initiative Blog as well. On my website you will find a link to my TED talk and other social media. Best, Mary Kay Keller

Dr. Mary Kay Keller

Ask me about my research on Fathers and their babies! I presented the only TED talk on Fathering to date. I answer questions concerning Infants & Toddlers & the developmental stages that they are in and referral information when necessary. It doesn`t matter what the psychological or emotional behavior they are exhibiting. What matters is that you ask the questions & search out solutions! My individual private confidential services are listed here. My books and creative arts are listed here Do come and visit today! Dr. Kellers' Blogging. Post your questions 24/7.

¿Quieres hacer preguntas en español? Haga clic aquí para pedir en español y traducir al Inglés.

I have worked with Infants & Toddlers of teen parents, single parents, parents, , military parents, gay parents, alternative caregivers & grandparents raising grandparents. I was trained as an Infant Massage Instructor and in the Nurturing Parenting Education program. I have knowledge of breastfeeding, developmental play, intuitive parenting, appropriate boundaries and rule setting with toddlers, potty training, and developmental stages. I work with all parents and caregivers of babies, toddlers and preschoolers.

Social Service Workers License, National Council on Family Relations, Nurturing Parenting Educator, Infant Massage Instructor

Loving Touch - Why Babies Need Massaged. International Attachment Parenting Journal Fathering Journal of Behavioral and Social Sciences

Education: A.A., B.S. Honors, (Psychology & Sociology), S.S.W., Masters, & PhD Child and Family Studies (bonding & attachment). Confidential services and books are on my website.

International Who's Who of Professionals & Honors in Psychology

Parents, caregivers, grand-parents raising grand-children, foster & adoptive parents, single parents & teen parents, relative care and all who were caring for infant & toddlers!