Parkinson`s Disease/Parkinson's

dave wrote at 2015-10-27 23:42:28
I have the same thing and take some of those drugs and have parkinsons  

Parkinson`s Disease

Dr Robert Arnone, DC

If you are ready for the answers that no one has ever told you before just ask me. I will explain briefly and in layman's terms how this may have started in the first place and how you can possibly get well or at least improve. I will tell you how you can improve your health at the Brainstem level without harmful drugs, radiation, or surgery after suffering from the effect known as Parkinson's Disease.

I am an Upper Cervical Specific Doctor and I have seen patients suffering from the effect known as Parkinson's Disease get completely well or improve after being under Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic Care without harmful drugs or barbaric surgeries.

Life University School of Chiropractic Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Upper Cervical Specific Advanced Level Certification

Every day in my clinic seeing patients heal up from conditions that THEY say are "not supposed to heal up."