Parkinson`s Disease/Parkinson's

Judy Alm wrote at 2013-01-09 02:07:28
This is my Husband . Thank you for sharing . We have been married 52 years He's been a Hockey  football baseball player  high school and college. I just can't believe this is happening. hE'S 75  NOW  TOLD HE HAD PARKINSON IN 2008   I'm the caregiver and 3 great daughters  . so hard to see this once super strong guy  go down . i take him to the club and does  bike 50 minutes  but is having Hallucinations and does use a walker  trying so very hard . Have a great doctor Daniel Guyper  mpls mn.  

Parkinson`s Disease

Margot RN BScN GNC

Please feel free to ask anything, but the more specific you are, the easier it is for me. Please share as many details as you are comfortable doing. I do check my Emails daily Monday through Friday so you should receive an answer within 24 hours on most business days. Thanks.

GERONTOLOGY (NURSING ISSUES RELATED TO THE ELDERLY) I have 25+ years experience working with the elderly. I would be pleased to offer any assistance I can. My areas of expertise include: Gerontology / Geriatrics, Long Term Care, Community Nursing, Palliative Care, Private Nursing Services, Intermediate / Extended Care. I also have a personal interest in Homeopathic and Eastern Medicine. If I can not answer your question I'll do my best to direct you to an appropriate resource. Thank you.
Experience in the area
20 years of Long Term Care and Community Nursing, specialising in Geriatrics, Gerontology and Palliative Care.

Registered Nurse , Certified Gerontological Nurse, Bachelor of Science in Nursing