Parrots/Cockatiel n budgies breeding together

Question
I've got cockatiels n budgies in the same cage n they are now breeding n have laid eggs in the past 2 days. Will they be fine in the same cage with 2 breeding boxes? I m not sure which bird is sitting on which birds eggs as they all seem to be taking turns to sit on the eggs!

Answer
-- They are different species of course so you won't have any cockabudgies or budgatiels.

The best you can do is let them be right now, but IF the eggs start hatching, unless this cage is at least 8' tall and 4' wide/deep -  you could very well have aggression and territorial issues that will result in a heartbreaking loss of life (mostly the babies)

Once this incident is over, separate the birds.  Each species to their own place - or at least remove the boxes to discourage breeding.   

It takes a lot of investment and training to become a responsible breeder, plus vet visits before allowing the breeding; vaccinations of the entire flock against disease that adults can be symptomless carriers of and of course ongoing vet check ups.  

Good breeders have on site vet visits at least twice a year.   My birds are all rescues and forbidden to breed, but they get vet check ups every 4 months no matter what.   

You never know when there's something like yeast infections, bacterial issues,  etc..  What you don't want to do is have a problem and then try to fix it.  You want to avoid problems to begin with, right?

See the girls   www.4AnimalCare.org  

Parrots

Rev. Dr. S.August Abbott