Parrots/HELP- LOvEBIRDS!

Question
Hello, I need urgent help.
I have had lovebirds for a few months now. When I got them, they had a small cage. I am pretty sure they are a true pair. Anyways, I rencently got them a large cage and a nestning box. Now they are mean, and want to bite me, and everyone else. They bite, and latch on. I need help, I don't know what to do. I do not want to keep birds who are going to be mean to me when all i do is love them and feed them.

Answer
-- How are you "loving them " ? By giving them a nesting box and letting them carry on as a natural birdy couple?  

If you want your birds bonded to you, keeping them separated is important.  No nesting, no sharing a cage and no touching each other at all.  That's how to do it.  YOU need to be the 'bird' they are bonded to, not each other.

I'm afraid that they are just doing what birds do.  

Check here for more about how to raise your birds right www.4AnimalCare.org/birds  

Parrots

Rev. Dr. S.August Abbott