Parrots/African Grey scratching at food

Question
Recently, my Grey as been scratching at her food as a chicken would do. It almost appears as if she is trying to get food at the bottom of her bowl.We feed her Kaytee original pellets. Her food dish is clean. I should add this is an occasional,rather than a daily act.
Anything for me to be concerned about?
Thank you in advance.

Answer
--  I'm very happy to hear about the type of food;  now, tell me what else might be happening as she scratches in the bowl.  Is she getting IN the bowl to do this?   Is she making a noise like a grinding or growl?  

Is there any time of day that this happens more than others?  

Parrots

Rev. Dr. S.August Abbott