Parrots/Female Cockatiel questions

Hello Rev. Abbott, I adopted a 7 yr old female cockatiel 2 months ago. She took to me rather quickly, loves sitting on my shoulder a lot while I'm cleaning out our rescue animals' pens, etc etc. I kiss her face, head, rub her head.
We adopted another female cockatiel 1 week ago but they don't bother with each other. For over a week now the 7 yr old has been sitting on bottom perch of cage once she's back in for the night & making those squeaky wheel sounds. I know it has to do w/breeding or wanting to lay eggs but I don't know whether to accommodate her w/giving her a nest or not. If I don't will she hold the eggs in & become eggbound?
Also do you think these 2 older females will eventually get friendly w/each other? All of our birds are free flight all day & the 2 cockatiels live separately.
Thanks for any help!

--  If you want your birds to stay loyal to you and remain friendly to human touch, what you don't want is for them to "like each other".

As for egg laying, no you do not want this either.  No nesting material, no nests.  Egg binding happens when birds ARE egg layers.  They won't 'hold' eggs inside just because there are no nests.  

Check here for the answers and solutions to all of these questions and how to do everything right and BEST ok?  

Rev. Dr. S.August Abbott

Certified Avian Specialist; Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council member; Own animal rescue org; National Wildlife habitat #66378; bird care, nutrition & behavior consultant; International Assoc. of Animal Behavior Consultants Associate; National Wildlife Federation Leaders Club member; published bird care, info and behavior articles and guides. Ongoing education in exotic bird behavior and nutrition I can answer behavioral, nutritional, environmental, characteristic/personality questions as well as general health and health care. No animal emergency can ever be addressed on the internet. We cannot see your animal, perform an examination, provide necessary care or medication. Please value your companion for the priceless, living creature they are; not for what you might have paid for them.

Certified Avian Specialist. For more than 30 years I've worked with veterinarians, protective facilities, nature centers, preserves and on my own in providing care and education with regard to multiple animal species, including raptors (hawks, kestrals, owls, etc) and marsupials. In recent years I've focused on parrots, usually rescued from abusive or less than ideal situations and helping educate owners as to proper care. Expert in behavior studies and modification of problem behavior.

4AnimalCare is the organization I run as an animal ministry; World Wildlife Association, Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, National Wildlife Federation Leaders Club and more

Bird Talk Magazine articles about rescued and problem macaws.

Doctorate, Ordained Minister