Parrots/Macaw eggs laid on floor

Question
My scrlets lID 3 EGGS ON FLOOR SHOULD I LEAVE THEM OR MOVE THEM TO NEST/ tHEY ARE A PROVEN PR.

Answer
-- Give them nesting material (clean tee shirts; sheets, newspaper, etc) and let them have it their way at this point.  By moving to another location you chance them going off the eggs in response to you opposing their choice and early eggs like this are very sensitive to movement (the parents know best) .   

If they're proven and you want to breed, make sure you have a good nest box in place next time so they can't resist and won't be 'making do' like this again.

Try to quadron off the area where they've laid so they feel safe, secure and warm.  They need privacy and quiet in order to nurture to full term in about 28 days or so.  

Good luck!  

Parrots

Rev. Dr. S.August Abbott