Parrots/heat tempetures for a Macaw

Question
My Macaw loves to be taken outside and i want to know when is it to warm for them to be outside, I live in southeast Texas and don't want to hurt him with the high temps or humidity.

Answer
--  It doesn't matter much with the heat as long as they have shade available and a mister  (light spray of water on in the bird's area).

If you see 'panting' - the bird's mouth is open and the tongue is moving from top to bottom beak (panting) - the bird is too hot.

When a bird's FEET feel very warm - make a point to cool them off by lightly running cool water over them

Of course have fresh, cool water for drinking at all times.

If these provisions cannot be met, bring the bird inside and wait for the heat to break  

Parrots

Rev. Dr. S.August Abbott