Parrots/AFRICAN GREY

Question
CAN THEY GET WORMS ? I WAS CLEANING HIS CAGE AND WHARE HE HAD WENT POTTY IT LOOKED LIKE HE HAS WORMS IN IT .   PLEASE HELP THANK U

Answer
Hi there, thank you for your question.
No ITS DANGEROUS !. Since you do not know what type of worm it is and you have to take him to a vet and de-worm him just in case so he does not catch any illness. The reason why he may have worms in his stomache is because of one of the two reasons 1. the enviroment 2. The amount of bacteria in the cage. Place your bird somewhere outside the cage and  Clean the cage immdediately with antibacterial agents; moreover, clean it once every week thoroughly to make sure their is no bacteria or worms. Also place your bird a distance of atleast 2 meters from the ground to avoid earth worms and other insects. This will ensure a happy healthy bird. The poop you parrot makes or any bird makes is usually normally worm-shaped if that is what you mean but if you feel that its actual worms and different than before then immdeiately take the reactions above to avoid consequences.

Like my facebook page named bird tameness which helps you a lot with your parrot and kindly sibscribe to my channel named "Parrot Whisperer" and watch the best videos on taming and training processes ! cheers !

Parrot whisperer  

Parrots

hani