Party of Five/quotes

Question
I'd like to know in which seasons of Party of Five those quotes are and also who says them. Thank you.

"I need you to stop telling me Iím okay, because Iím not. I keep thinking if I just sleep, Iíll wake up better, but I canít sleep because when I lie down I canít breathe. My thoughts, none of them stick. I start to think about something, like buttoning my shirt. I start to do up the first button and I just feel like I lost something. Inside. I feel like Iíve lost something inside, and I canít finish buttoning my shirt until I find it. Only itís not there, itís gone." - Party of Five

"You don't get to choose, you just fall in love. And you get this person who is all wrong and all right at the same time. And you know that you love them so much except sometimes they just drive you completely insane and no one can explain it and the reason its so confusing is because its love. but if love didn't have any challenges, what would be the point?" - Party of Five

Answer
Sorry Maria, but I haven't used this website in a long time, but I wanted to offer some help in case you still weren't able to find your answer.

The first quote is by Kirsten from the Season 3 episode "Deal With It".  She began to suffer from severe depression after a professor discovered that she inadvertently plagiarized a portion of her doctoral dissertation and she was stripped of her doctorate.  In this scene she was describing to Charlie the extent of her suffering and how it was interfering with her ability to complete simple tasks.

I am unfortunately much less certain about the second quote.  My guess is that it is by Julia while describing her complicated relationship with Griffin, but I'm not sure and I can't even say for sure what season it is from.  If it is about Julia and Griffin, it would likely be from either Season 3 or 4.

Party of Five

Judge T