Party Planning/Surprise birthday

Good day,

I am planning a surprise birthday for my finance' who is turning 25.

I need some crazy idea's for the formalities.

Hi C Naidoo

LOVE to help you ...... but unable to give any more help than this without knowing at least something about the "surprise birthday".

BTW - I doubt if the "birthday" is a surprise! Just what will be done ON the birthday!

So ...... some questions:

1) What sex is your finance?
2) What do you mean by "formalities"?
3) Where are you and what locations are available?
4) What is your budget?
5) How many people and what ages would be involved / invited?
6) Will this be daytime or evening or all night?
7) What happened the past 2 years on his / her birthday?
8) What happened on your last 2 birthdays?
9) What are his / her likes and hobbies?
10) What is his / her job?

This is a start and will give SOME idea of the situation so that it's worth offering practical but crazy ideas.

Can't wait to get started.....

Party Planning

John Gordon

Stuck for ideas? I can help with ideas on theming, entertainment and anything creative. I specialise in the unusual and have created party experiences for small gatherings right up to large international corporations. I have a great original idea that is totally flexible and personalises the party in a way that touches people.

I have been involved with Corporate and Private Events for many years. I both organise and provide entertainment at a wide range from house parties, anniversaries, celebrations, fun days, conferences, seminars, workshops and street parties.

I gained a degree in Graphic Design and Communication and worked as a Creative Director and Design Consultant for over 20 years. My consultancy Gordon Ollis Design gained commissions from leading International Blue Chip companies and won awards for the work we produced. Since then I've worked in the event industry being involved with theming and entertainment at a wide variety of parties, events and celebrations