Party Planning/Combined rainbow-themed birthday party invitation wording

In February, we will be celebrating not one, but TWO, birthdays. My oldest daughter, Sophie, will be turning 3 at the end of the month and my youngest daughter, Lennox, will be turning 1 at the beginning of the month. Sophie has decided she wants a rainbow theme (rainbow plates, balloons, decorations, cake, etc). We're having it at a church, on Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 2 pm. There will be food, beverages and presents, tons of family and friends. I'm stuck, however, on how to word the invites and was hoping you could help me out?
Thanks in advance!

Hi Brittany

Not sure I can help, so hope you get what you need from others here. I can't see what the problem is ... having said that I'd have a Gold theme for Lennox ..... so you can combine and theme them together without a clash.

Then I'd take ONE element, perhaps DOUBLE, and play on that wording within the wording ie there will be DOUBLE laughter, DOUBLE fun ......

Hope you sort out your wording ... whatever the problem is and have a great double party.

Party Planning

John Gordon

Stuck for ideas? I can help with ideas on theming, entertainment and anything creative. I specialise in the unusual and have created party experiences for small gatherings right up to large international corporations. I have a great original idea that is totally flexible and personalises the party in a way that touches people.

I have been involved with Corporate and Private Events for many years. I both organise and provide entertainment at a wide range from house parties, anniversaries, celebrations, fun days, conferences, seminars, workshops and street parties.

I gained a degree in Graphic Design and Communication and worked as a Creative Director and Design Consultant for over 20 years. My consultancy Gordon Ollis Design gained commissions from leading International Blue Chip companies and won awards for the work we produced. Since then I've worked in the event industry being involved with theming and entertainment at a wide variety of parties, events and celebrations