Party Planning/Invitation Wording for First Birthday

QUESTION: I'm coming up with a blank for my granddaughter's first birthday invitations.  We are doing a Disney on Ice party and her favorite character is Minnie Mouse.  Can you help with wording?

ANSWER: Hi Jackie

Always love to help with wording ..... but DO need some info. Sounds like a good party .... but so I can find some suitable stuff to use / rhyme etc:

1) When IS the party?
2) What is the party girl's name?
3) Where will it be (town etc)
4) Will it be on an ice rink? If not .... where odes the Ice theme come in?
5) Will there be any Disney Characters there?
6) DO guests need to follow the theme? If so, how?

That should provide some meat to work with.....

QUESTION: Sorry - here is the info that you requested.

1.  Party is Saturday, February 2nd at 7:00 - can get in to the arena beginning at 6:00.
2.  Addison - Addy
3.  Trenton - NJ at the Sun National Bank Center
4.  The Disney on Ice show features - characters from Cars - Little Mermaid - Toy Story and Tinker Bell and Pixie Hollow
5.  The invitations are Minnie Mouse related
6.  No need to follow the "theme"  
7.  We have a private suite - and are having 24 people - mostly adults - but three one year olds - so the kids will have a place to be watched without getting under anyone else's feet.

We were kicking around ideas like - Grab your ears - it's time to cheer - Addy is turning 1.  But thought maybe you could come up with something much better.

Thank you for your help.

I think your wording is great. Here's a few other lines to play with ..... go on .... you know you can do it yourself...which will be more satisfying for you!

Grab your ears - it's time to cheer - Addy is turning 1

On February 2 - here's what to do ....

... so add it to your diary for Addy

It's Disney On Ice .... so everythings nice

a party for mini Addy who'll be 1

Hope these few lines help you construct something simple, informative and fun

Party Planning

John Gordon

Stuck for ideas? I can help with ideas on theming, entertainment and anything creative. I specialise in the unusual and have created party experiences for small gatherings right up to large international corporations. I have a great original idea that is totally flexible and personalises the party in a way that touches people.

I have been involved with Corporate and Private Events for many years. I both organise and provide entertainment at a wide range from house parties, anniversaries, celebrations, fun days, conferences, seminars, workshops and street parties.

I gained a degree in Graphic Design and Communication and worked as a Creative Director and Design Consultant for over 20 years. My consultancy Gordon Ollis Design gained commissions from leading International Blue Chip companies and won awards for the work we produced. Since then I've worked in the event industry being involved with theming and entertainment at a wide variety of parties, events and celebrations