Party Planning/Invitation Working

Question
Dear John,

I hope this finds you well.

I am having an arabian nights 30th birthday and need wording for my invite. on the front of the invite is a belly dancer with the words arabian nights. are you able to provide some advice?

Many thanks!

Answer
Hi Nicole

This theme comes up here on a regular basis ... with your invitations, of course you will have to use simple wording to get essential info across. But you could dress this up with some phrases like:

Come to the Casbah

A wonderful mosaic of Tajines and tastes
of Marrakesh and the Middle East
full of exotic scents and spices
... a sizzling night not be be missed.

So, hop on your flying carpet
and join us at ....... on ..........
for a night of Moroccan Magic!

I wrote this and have seen it 'pinched' and quoted on Yahoo Answers!

Add a graphic and a border you can easily get by putting Arabian Nights into Google Images and you are done!

For something really extra special ..... hand write or screen print them on silk!

Hoping this helps .....

JOhn
PARTY MAGIC

Party Planning

John Gordon