Party Planning/Father/son birthday party

Hello!  I am trying to plan a Destin, FL birthday party for my
husband, who will be turning 32, and our son who will be celebrating his 3rd birthday.  The party will be in early-mid
September while our families are on vacation. Can you help me with ideas for theme/invitation wording? Thanks for you assistance; I've never planned a combination event and want each of them to feel special. The party is post birthday for both of them but the only time all the extended family could be present...

Kindest regards and thanks for your creativity!

Hi Melissa

I'm going to pass on this one .... primarily because I am in the UK and I think I need a fuller understanding of you culture and local varients to deal with such a personal and sensitive issue.

I will say .... IF anyone is to help in any meaningful way I believe they'd need to know LOTS more ie names, likes and dislikes, hobbies, traits etc before being able to make a start.

Good luck

in the UK

Party Planning

John Gordon

Stuck for ideas? I can help with ideas on theming, entertainment and anything creative. I specialise in the unusual and have created party experiences for small gatherings right up to large international corporations. I have a great original idea that is totally flexible and personalises the party in a way that touches people.

I have been involved with Corporate and Private Events for many years. I both organise and provide entertainment at a wide range from house parties, anniversaries, celebrations, fun days, conferences, seminars, workshops and street parties.

I gained a degree in Graphic Design and Communication and worked as a Creative Director and Design Consultant for over 20 years. My consultancy Gordon Ollis Design gained commissions from leading International Blue Chip companies and won awards for the work we produced. Since then I've worked in the event industry being involved with theming and entertainment at a wide variety of parties, events and celebrations