Party Planning/turkish themed party invitation wordings

hi. i need elp to word a turkish themed party for my brother wh is getting married. this party is a pre wedding party. help

Can't help you with this I'm afraid. Except .....

When ever I need inspiration for a new theme (and I've never done Turkish) I go online and use Google and start with Turkey and then expand from there into food, images, fabrics, colours and so on until I have built up a board of ideas. You can look at Turkish poetry, Turkish posters, Turkish writers etc all of which will provide something you can then borrow and use.

Good luck

Party Planning

John Gordon

Stuck for ideas? I can help with ideas on theming, entertainment and anything creative. I specialise in the unusual and have created party experiences for small gatherings right up to large international corporations. I have a great original idea that is totally flexible and personalises the party in a way that touches people.

I have been involved with Corporate and Private Events for many years. I both organise and provide entertainment at a wide range from house parties, anniversaries, celebrations, fun days, conferences, seminars, workshops and street parties.

I gained a degree in Graphic Design and Communication and worked as a Creative Director and Design Consultant for over 20 years. My consultancy Gordon Ollis Design gained commissions from leading International Blue Chip companies and won awards for the work we produced. Since then I've worked in the event industry being involved with theming and entertainment at a wide variety of parties, events and celebrations