Party Planning/going away wording for invitation

my sister and her husband & two kids are moving from Boston to North Carolina.  I'm creating an invitation & would love any advise on wording...

Hi Marie

Thanks for your question ..... however I feel it's too location specific and not one for me.

If I were writing appropriate wording I'd allude to the particular locations ... but as I am in theUK and know little or nothing about B or NC ...... I'll have to 'pass' on this.

Good luck

Party Planning

John Gordon

Stuck for ideas? I can help with ideas on theming, entertainment and anything creative. I specialise in the unusual and have created party experiences for small gatherings right up to large international corporations. I have a great original idea that is totally flexible and personalises the party in a way that touches people.

I have been involved with Corporate and Private Events for many years. I both organise and provide entertainment at a wide range from house parties, anniversaries, celebrations, fun days, conferences, seminars, workshops and street parties.

I gained a degree in Graphic Design and Communication and worked as a Creative Director and Design Consultant for over 20 years. My consultancy Gordon Ollis Design gained commissions from leading International Blue Chip companies and won awards for the work we produced. Since then I've worked in the event industry being involved with theming and entertainment at a wide variety of parties, events and celebrations