Pathology/Histopathology report

Question
Sir/ Madam
My sister Report written as
Microscopic Examination: Sections show a well circumscribed spindle cell tumor in he lower dermis and subcutaneous tissue , it is seperated from the overlying epidermis by an uninolved grenz zone.Tumor cells are arranged in prominent storiform pattern in the collagenous stroma. What will be the treatment and is it curable?

Regards
Prem

Answer
Prem,

You have provided me here with only the "Microscopic Examination" section of the pathology report. This section only describes what the tumor looks like under the microscope. To give information about treatment or prognosis, I would need to know what is stated in the "Final Diagnosis" section of the report. I am sorry I can't be of more help without this information.  

Pathology

Jennifer Pryor MD