Pathology/CBC Test

Over the past year I have had a high count on my CRP levels ranging up to 12.8 (normal 0.1-4.0), I also have high levels of my NE% 73.0 (normal 43.0-65.0), NE# 6.5 (normal 2.2-4.8) and a slightly elevated level MCH 31.4 (normal 27.0-31.0) My WBC, RBC, Hgb, Hct, MCV and MCHC are all border line being over the normal range as well. I am extremely tired, headaches, swelling, weight gain but with not really eating and staying nausea most of the time. I have lots of pain and just fatigue in general. I have been to several doctors had numerous test, nothing is being done and I feel so bad ALL the time. Please help!

Hello Donna

Yes some of your blood counts are elevated. These can be I creased in a variety of diseases like infections, inflammation etc. it would be best to consult an Internal medicine specialist or your primary care physician who can do a physical exam and correlate your signs and symptoms with the blood tests results  

Neha Dahiya MD

Help patients understand the medical terminology of their lab results and / or tissue biopsy reports.

I am a pathologist and director of clinical laboratory services. I have been a practicing pathologist for last 9 years in a 350 bed multi specialty hospital laboratory in India.

Indian association of pathologists and microbiologists.
International Academy of Cytology
International association of Pathologists - Indian division
Indian association of Cytology

MD (pathology) MBA