Pathology/Blood test report help?

Hello, I am a 15 yrs old girl, 65 kg, 5'6".
This was my recent blood test report (only the ones which in bold letter because perhaps they were out of range? The ranges are in the brackets on the side)-
WBC- 7.73 (10^3/uL)
PLT- 229 9 (10^3/uL) -- PLT Abn Distribution
Globulin- 3.8 (2.3-3.6 gm/dl)
I am going to meet the doctor on Monday but just need an idea of what might be wrong with me. Like what does that PLT Abn Distribution mean?
I used to have asthma and allergic bronchitis. I have chronic sinusitis, chest congestion and arrhythmia. I am feeling very weak these days and really sleepy all the time too.
So it'd be really great if you'd help me. Thanks in advance!
(sorry for my crappy English btw)

The report provided does not show anything worrisome. Currently platelet distribution width has no clinical purpose. It's a calculated value produced by the automated blood analyzer.

The globulin is minimally elevated. This is seen in a number of diseases. Further tests will have to be done to identify the cause.

The information in these tests is not diagnostic.

Neha Dahiya MD

Help patients understand the medical terminology of their lab results and / or tissue biopsy reports.

I am a pathologist and director of clinical laboratory services. I have been a practicing pathologist for last 9 years in a 350 bed multi specialty hospital laboratory in India.

Indian association of pathologists and microbiologists.
International Academy of Cytology
International association of Pathologists - Indian division
Indian association of Cytology

MD (pathology) MBA