My Mom had Cancer on the side of her Tounge and they got it off.
They toock some Lymph Nodes out of her Neck and told her and us that 2 of them had Cancer trying to get out but it did not.

They gave her Kemo and Radiaton I hope I spelled it right.,

And they told her just go to her Family DR to fallow up and she is ok.

They told het to just get Neck Massages for any Lymphedema and she did and it is goen.

Now she just has a very tight Neck and they told her just keep getting Neck Massages.

But they are not helpping.

Can I try a Neck Massager that Vibrates?
Thank you for all you time.

Hello Robert

I hope your mom is feeling better. I wish her good health.

Lymph nodes and the tubes associated with them called lymphatic a drain fluid from the body. If these are removed and also surgery is done it can cause swelling called lymphedema . Massage will provide some relief. Mild vibration is ok if not causing pain.

Neha Dahiya MD

Help patients understand the medical terminology of their lab results and / or tissue biopsy reports.

I am a pathologist and director of clinical laboratory services. I have been a practicing pathologist for last 9 years in a 350 bed multi specialty hospital laboratory in India.

Indian association of pathologists and microbiologists.
International Academy of Cytology
International association of Pathologists - Indian division
Indian association of Cytology

MD (pathology) MBA