Pathology/leukemic cell count from CSF

Question
Ihad a spinal tap on June 6 2014 and I am still waiting on the pathology report for the leukemic cell count. I am wondering why this particular report is taking so long. all other reports have been concluded and were sent to me with in 5 to 7 business days. I would appreciate your opinion.4

Answer
Hello KJ:

The leukemic cell count should not take this long. Even if it were sent to another reference laboratory it should be ready within a week. Please check back with the laboratory or your doctor. They may have misplaced the report or not sent to you

Pathology

Neha Dahiya MD