Pathology/child with low wbc and high rbc

Question
blood work
blood work  
My daughter (almost 4 years old) had some routine blood work done. Her white blood cell count was low at 4.3 while her red bllod cell count was high at 4.74 Her platelet count is 209. The other thing that showed up low was the Lymph at 1.7 I am concerned but the Dr said not to worry.Could you please explain if these counts seem strange?

Answer
Hello Ashley:

All the normal ranges for blood tests are an average of the values taken from a set of normal healthy population. Since it is an average some individuals can fall out side the range. A minimal increase or decrease without any signs or symptoms does not have a clinical significance.

If your daughter is otherwise healthy you needn't worry about this minor change

Pathology

Neha Dahiya MD