Patient Safety/Chicken pox care

Question
Hi ..
I am 26 yrs old male, had no history of chicken pox.
before 10 days some blisters appeared on my body and when I consulted the doctor,HE told me Chicken pox and gave some antiviral medicine for 5 days and advised to take rest.
But unfortunately I was not at Home , Hence I could not Take rest.For 4 days from Diagnosis , I could not take Bed rest and I was doing some Important works.I was feeling uneasy at that time, but I was bound to do this.
After 4 days I took rest for 3/4 days.Taking only veg foods(from outside).Could not avoid spicy even if I tried.

So its already 9 days I was diagnosed and When i just trying go for a walk or some light work, I feel dizziness,vomiting type of feeling.

I dont have any cough but I some white mucous coming.

so What should I do?
please advice?

Answer
Hello Shaktikanta,
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well.  I suspect that your symptoms of nausea and dizziness are related to the antiviral medication, however I cannot diagnose you and recommend that you follow-up with your physician.  Although it is rare to develop serious complications with chicken pox, it is best to be vigilant about ongoing symptoms.  I'm concerned that you are feeling so poorly after more than a week from diagnosis, and so I recommend that you make an appointment with your doctor.  I hope you feel much better very soon.
Deb  

Patient Safety

Deb RN