Pediatric Dentistry/My daughter's permanent teeth are wiggling

Hello! I would like to ask a few questions.  My 8 year old daughter is complaining that her permanent front teeth are moving (2 upper and 4 lower).  I tried to move them with my fingers and they are wiggling! I don't really know how much because I stopped as soon as i realized that for fear that ithey will come out.

I actually noticed that she has front teeth (upper) protruding.  In fact, she speaks and makes good sounds of M, B, P even when her lips aren't closed.  Now that she started complaining, i see that her gums look kind of swollen and dark red to me.  She says they are not painful at all, just coming out.

Please please help me.  What could possibly the cause? Is it lack of calcium?  She doesn't really like the taste of milk and rarely takes it since she was 4.  I am so scared for her.  Thank you for your answer in advance.

Without an X-ray could not tell you the problem. The redness could be just gingivitis or early signs of gum disease. The mobility of the teeth can occur if she is trying to wiggle every day. Need to be seen by a dentist to get an X-ray for proper evaluation.  

Pediatric Dentistry

Michael D. Saxe D.M.D.

All questions related to Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Growth, Dental Trauma, First Dental visit, Baby Bottle tooth Decay, Dental Sedation, Etc...

20 years private practice as a Pediatric Dentist, Staff at University Of Nevada School of Dental Medicine, Advanced Education Program in Pediatric Dentistry.

ADA, AAPD, Nevada dental society, Clark County Dental Society, Cal. AAPD, Western society of Pediatric Dentistry, Southern Nevada CFA Team core member.

ASDC Journal

Washington University in Saint Louis, Dental School University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, residency

Top pediatric Dental office 6 years in a row.