Pediatric Dentistry/My daughter's permanent teeth are wiggling

Question
Hello! I would like to ask a few questions.  My 8 year old daughter is complaining that her permanent front teeth are moving (2 upper and 4 lower).  I tried to move them with my fingers and they are wiggling! I don't really know how much because I stopped as soon as i realized that for fear that ithey will come out.

I actually noticed that she has front teeth (upper) protruding.  In fact, she speaks and makes good sounds of M, B, P even when her lips aren't closed.  Now that she started complaining, i see that her gums look kind of swollen and dark red to me.  She says they are not painful at all, just coming out.

Please please help me.  What could possibly the cause? Is it lack of calcium?  She doesn't really like the taste of milk and rarely takes it since she was 4.  I am so scared for her.  Thank you for your answer in advance.

Answer
Without an X-ray could not tell you the problem. The redness could be just gingivitis or early signs of gum disease. The mobility of the teeth can occur if she is trying to wiggle every day. Need to be seen by a dentist to get an X-ray for proper evaluation.  

Pediatric Dentistry

Michael D. Saxe D.M.D.