Pediatrics/Growing Pains at age 22!

Some guy wrote at 2012-05-11 10:30:56
Maybe look into restless leg syndrome.

- Not a doctor but, up because of dull leg pain.

Jaz wrote at 2012-12-10 16:57:48
I know this is a few years old, but I just wanted you to know that I have the same thing, have down since I was a child (I'm now 23). It comes on at night, a few times a month, usually brought on by exercise or cold (so I always wear thick socks to bed) and only ever in my let leg, often extending up my left side (up my back etc) the pain localises in the knee, ankle, and lower back (left side) and sometime schusses tension in the left base of skull and neck. It was diagnosed as growing pains when I was a child, I never pursued it any further because it's quite manageable. I am curious what it is though, you're the first person I've found with anything vaguely similar!

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.