Pediatrics/4 month old - eye issues - not focusing/tracking

Rosie wrote at 2011-11-17 18:08:08
Hi Jodie

I don't know if you around to answer this but we are experiencing very similar problems with our 3 months old grandson, born at 36 weeks - a week after my daughters waters broke. I'm curious as to how your daughter is now. My grandson is being referred to a paediatrician. I know every baby is different but the situation seems so identical. Hopefully all is well now.

A concerned grandmother  

Mariam wrote at 2015-07-18 10:28:59
Hello I was hoping to find out what the outcome was with Jodie's baby, we are also going through all the same checks with our 10 week old baby who was born at 36 weeks. I'm very very keen to find out please.

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.