Pediatrics/body temperature

vc wrote at 2012-11-25 18:46:09
My temperature is the same way especially after sleeping. I have a condition called Dysautonomia. For some people it's barely noticeable. Unfortunately, most stories begin with "It took me 5 years and numerous doctors..."  I have 4 kids with it and if I didn't know what to specifically look for they still wouldn't be diagnosed. It's worth looking at the symptoms. http://www.dynainc.org/dysautonomia/symptoms is an organization specifically for kids. A couple of other symptoms that tend to come with the low temp...

losing shoes -they get too hot and the shoes are off in the car

Ramen Noodle junkies - Dysautonomics love a lot of salt

hate public restrooms - too loud

icky tummies - constipated or just upset

Pediatrics

David Olson, MD