Pediatrics/swelling over neck on 9 month old daughter

dear was a query i asked to another expert but he is not available for my followup q..pls suggest me...

my daughter is 9 month old she has got a nodule/hard swelling  over her left clavicle medial side which is movable,also she has congenital sinus on the same place which doctor says not to worry,do i need to see some expert??
a doctor from ur panel told me if the swelling is red i must consult sm doctor,i went to a pead.but he said just apply betadin over it and it will be needed to give antibiotics if the swlling contains some liquid(but its hard nodule) i m worried because some times it enlarges and becomes red and sometimes its just the pin pressed like flat sinus...its happening since one month...pls help me...i am realy worried..
also i have given her homoeopathy t/t,tht doctor also told me not to worry.. (

it. Is like a sinus that is getting infected. Infection of sinus causes such nodes that are small and mobile. When the nodes are painful or red it is likely to be infected. This will go on as long as sinus there. Complete cure is done by a simple sirgery called.excision of sinus.

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician

also click here for what to ask a doctor?. download Question answer android app on child health from . Free advice also on topics like asthma epilepsy tuberculosis in children. I am a proud father and a qualified pediatrician with an expertise and interest in counseling parents regarding different aspects of health and disease making them understand children, their health and disease and the doctors.Download android app to ask free questions from Read my reviews/ratings at REVIEWS I do treat and counsel all classes and specialties, I have a special expertise and interest in queries regarding feeding of infants and; the common cold & related illnesses including asthma. I as a friendly doctor, try to help you understand the children, the disease, the treatment and the doctor! At the end, dont forget to add prestige points and nominations for me, as that is the only incentive for me to continue with free service. Affiliated to Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital Mumbai India (1992 till 2010). Now at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. *Online Pediatrician * KEY WORDS: ASTHMA EPILEPSY REPEATED RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS TUBERCULOSIS INFANT FEEDING HEART DISEASES ADHD AUTISM ADD SECOND OPINIONS PAID ANSWERS

I was a pediatrician at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai India, since 1999 till 2010. Currently as a pediatrician and as a associate professor at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. Pioneered as Online Indian Pediatrician for free advice SINCE 2002. Now also at Shushrusha Hospital Dadar,Mumbai INDIA daily 7 to 9 PM. Child Specialist dr Kondekar

Promote Your Page Too

Visit for more details of organisation.(since 1992 till 2010)

Publications best is to do a google search for "Dr S kondekar"

I am MD DNB in pediatrics and a fellow of College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai, and fellow of foundation for advancement of medical education and research GSMC. Currently also as a consultant in child health specialist pediatrician in Mumbai India at Shushrusha Hospital Walk in clinic Daily 7 to 9 pm Dadar West.

do visit my BlogSite

A lot number of simple people and medicos who consult Dr SK daily for their problems. Around 4000 plus client on this site alone.