Pediatrics/4 yo son with multiple issues and no diagnosis or direction

Question
Hi! My son's medical history includes the following
1. 6 weeks premature
2. Severe GERD confirmed via endoscopy with many esophageal ulcers, treated with Nexium 20 mg 2X/    day
3. Chronic constipation _exploratory BRAVO capsule with biopsy for Chrones, treated with Miralax every day.Chrones suspected not confirmed
4. Chronic URI/LRI for the past  4 yrs despite ear tubes at one yr and tonsills and adenoids removed at 2yrs
5. Multiple bouts of pneumonia, most recently 2x/8weeks
6. Past elevated liver enzymes, current ALT value is low
7. Immunology shows elevated IgM(153), elevated B cells by all markers, CD16 and CD56 positive NK cells, low % of CD3,CD4, and TI alpha/beta positive B cells.  IGg profile shows IgE is in range but on low side, IgG is normal and IgA is low range but in parameters, as well.
8. Hypoglycemia, controlled with corn starch
Our problen is this, he stays to sick to go to school. Without a diagnosis I can not pursue any help educationally. He has been to pre school 9 days out of 3 months. He has no brothers or sisters and was not in day care. His issues have been since birth. He has good MD's at Duke but they just keep telling us he will grow out of it. I would like some direction as to how to proceed. We have an appt with Pulmonolohy the end of January for CF testing but since we were screened for 95 variants, pre conception, that is doubtful. However, my husband has a cousin with CF and he is a carrier. I am not. We also are having him evaluated by OT for Sensory Percetion Disorder. Thank you for any advice you may offer.

Answer
i would like to known his current weight, any delay in milestones and OT report.
GERd and constipation may need a more vigourous therapy and diet management.
I hope he is immunised with pneumococcal vaccines too.

read my article on constipation at www.pediatricianonline.in

please follow up with details.

Pediatrics

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician