Pediatrics/baby fall

Question
Hello dr.
my 7 1/2 months old baby  boy Fall down from bed 3 days ago.
got a bump on Forehead.
now he seems fine.
My son has His First fall from bed when He was 4 months old.

Is there anything we should do?
i am also Worried if this thing can Affect  His Brain maybe not now but when He grew up.
i am very Upset about that.
please Help.
thanks.

Answer
If he did not lose consciousness after the fall and is active and playful now there is no need to worry. If there is any bleeding inside the skull he will have some symptoms like bulging anterior  fontanelle, repeated vomiting, irritability or drowsiness. If he has none of these there is no problem with his  brain. There is  no need to do anything. Just inform your doctor at the next visit.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/newborn_baby.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri