Pediatrics/lose motion

Question
Doctor my son is 1 year still his teeth had to come but the main problem that passing lose motion whatever he eats doctor prescribe me antibotic and other medicne along with that, 15 days passed still no recovery please help me doctor and tell what to give him for food

Answer
Hi Shadia,

Many normal children have eruption of teeth after one year of age. However, get your baby examined to see if there is any sign of Vitamin D/ calcium deficiency.

You must follow up with your doctor regarding loose motions. He is in a better position than me to advise you as he has seen your child.

You can continue with normal food. Milk might have to be restricted, if your doctor suspects "lactose intolerance". Talk about it when you consult him.

Best wishes,
Dr. Puneet Kumar,
Kumar Child Clinic, Dwarka,
New Delhi, India

www.KumarChildClinic.com

+91-98183564846

Pediatrics

Dr. Puneet Kumar