Pediatrics/My son's eating habit

My son is 20 months old. He is very problamatic when it comes to having food. He drinks milk whenever he is hungry but never likes to have food. We have tried with a lot of variety in fodd but he has not changed. I want to improve his eating habits but i do not have any options available. Please help me to improve my son's eating habits. He has become very lean and looks very tired and weak. Please help.

eating is improvable as milk intake goes down. reduce milk intake add ready to eat foods that he may carry in his hand .. like say pappads.. paratha, boiled potato/egg etc
dominant milk feeding after 1 year of age causes deficiency with iron and calcium.

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician

also click here for what to ask a doctor?. download Question answer android app on child health from . Free advice also on topics like asthma epilepsy tuberculosis in children. I am a proud father and a qualified pediatrician with an expertise and interest in counseling parents regarding different aspects of health and disease making them understand children, their health and disease and the doctors.Download android app to ask free questions from Read my reviews/ratings at REVIEWS I do treat and counsel all classes and specialties, I have a special expertise and interest in queries regarding feeding of infants and; the common cold & related illnesses including asthma. I as a friendly doctor, try to help you understand the children, the disease, the treatment and the doctor! At the end, dont forget to add prestige points and nominations for me, as that is the only incentive for me to continue with free service. Affiliated to Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital Mumbai India (1992 till 2010). Now at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. *Online Pediatrician * KEY WORDS: ASTHMA EPILEPSY REPEATED RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS TUBERCULOSIS INFANT FEEDING HEART DISEASES ADHD AUTISM ADD SECOND OPINIONS PAID ANSWERS

I was a pediatrician at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai India, since 1999 till 2010. Currently as a pediatrician and as a associate professor at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. Pioneered as Online Indian Pediatrician for free advice SINCE 2002. Now also at Shushrusha Hospital Dadar,Mumbai INDIA daily 7 to 9 PM. Child Specialist dr Kondekar

Promote Your Page Too

Visit for more details of organisation.(since 1992 till 2010)

Publications best is to do a google search for "Dr S kondekar"

I am MD DNB in pediatrics and a fellow of College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai, and fellow of foundation for advancement of medical education and research GSMC. Currently also as a consultant in child health specialist pediatrician in Mumbai India at Shushrusha Hospital Walk in clinic Daily 7 to 9 pm Dadar West.

do visit my BlogSite

A lot number of simple people and medicos who consult Dr SK daily for their problems. Around 4000 plus client on this site alone.